[ensembl-dev] pipeline run with status 'VOID'

江JWK biology0046 at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 10 13:12:14 BST 2011

Hi

I have try to test the genebuild pipeline,
the analysis i used are repeatmask, genscan, trf,

but after all other jobs are finished, i have three jobs with status "VOID":

 12235 VOID     2011-06-10 17:21:23 y

I check the stderr file for these jobs, and found that :
Running job 12235
Module is Genscan
input id is XXX
Analysis is Genscan

Need at least 3 nucleotides - maybe your sequence was fully repeatmasked ...
Updated successful job 12235
Finished job 12235

My question is that 'VOID' stands for what?

Now the pipeline stop at this point for hours, any suggestions?