[ensembl-dev] searchin on ensembl with perl API

Stephen Trevanion st3 at sanger.ac.uk
Wed Jul 20 10:57:03 BST 2011

Hi Dan,

Giulietta's comments apply, but in general if you're interested in
setting up a search using a lucene server then the web API is available
(in public-plugins/lucene). We don't provide a public lucene server so
you would need to setup your own lucene instance and provide SOAP
webservices from that. We aim to provide documentation on how to do this
as time allows.

Regards,

Steve