[ensembl-dev] searchin on ensembl with perl API

Animesh Sharma sharma.animesh at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 23:56:06 BST 2011

Did not have any ready codes Carnë so just typed something to get out the
genes from the list, ended up using WWW:Mechanize, though no guarantees if
it does what you need though!
Check and feel free to modify to suit your needs :)
Usage is as simple as:
perl getensidmech.pl 'histone h2a histone cluster 1'
Regards,
Animesh

--------------------------"The Answer Lies In The