[ensembl-dev] Genes on Chromosome X

Jolyon Holdstock jolyon.holdstock at ogt.co.uk
Thu Jul 14 12:41:02 BST 2011

Hi,

I have used the API to query ensembl for the genes on Chromosome X.

It has reported 2351 genes comprising 20535 exons.

Is there a way to see which of these genes are in the pseudoautosomal repeat region?

Thanks,

Jolyon

Dr. Jolyon Holdstock
Senior Computational Biologist,
Oxford Gene Technology,
Begbroke Science Park,
Sandy Lane, Yarnton,
Oxford, OX5 1PF, UK.

T: +44 (0)1865 856 852
F: +44 (0)1865 842 116
E:  jolyon.holdstock at ogt.co.uk<mailto:jolyon.holdstock at ogt.co.uk>
W: www.ogt.co.uk<blocked::http://www.ogt.co.uk/>
[GENEFFICIENCY_RGBsmall]
Looking to outsource your microarray studies? Look no further.
Click here to tour our facilities<http://www.ogt.co.uk/highthroughputservices.html>
Click here to request a quotation<http://www.ogt.co.uk/htsquotationrequest.asp>

Scientific pedigree delivering high quality microarray results to you:
*         Service capacity >1000 samples per week
*         Rigorous QC<http://www.ogt.co.uk/hts_qc.html> from sample to result
*         Applications<http://www.ogt.co.uk/hts_apps.html> available include aCGH, CNV, methylation studies and miRNA

Oxford Gene Technology (Operations) Ltd. Registered in England No: 03845432 Begbroke Science Park Sandy Lane Yarnton Oxford OX5 1PF
Confidentiality Notice: The contents of this email from Oxford Gene Technology are confidential and intended solely for the person to whom it is addressed. It may contain privileged and confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient you must not read, copy, distribute, discuss or take any action in reliance on it. If you have received this email in error please advise the sender so that we can arrange for proper delivery. Then please delete the message from your inbox. Thank you.

This email has been scanned by Oxford Gene Technology Security Systems.