[ensembl-dev] Fwd: Question about variant effect predictor

Will McLaren wm2 at ebi.ac.uk
Mon Jan 31 09:40:35 GMT 2011

Hello,

This is a known bug with the drop-down menu.

You can work around it by starting from a Bos Taurus page, for example:

http://www.ensembl.org/Bos_taurus/Info/Index

Then click "Manage your data", followed by "Variant Effect Predictor". You
can then proceed as normal.

This will be fixed in Ensembl release 61.

Thanks

Will McLaren
Ensembl Variation