[ensembl-dev] precedence of snp consequences

Andrea Edwards edwardsa at cs.man.ac.uk
Mon Jan 24 09:57:36 GMT 2011

Please feel free to ignore this question, unless of course you feel
others may benefit from an answer. From my point of view:

-The consequence precedence rules seem common sense based on the large
sample i have looked at (though these's always the chance there's some
obscure combination i've overlooked)
-if there are rules for how the consequences are ordered in the
consequence_type field I can't use them so its a moot point for me
personally. The main consequence isn't something as simple as the first
or last one in the list and the consequences aren't ordered alphabetically.

cheers