[ensembl-dev] ensemblgenomes oryza_sativa_japonica_core_51_29

William Spooner whs at eaglegenomics.com
Mon Jan 10 11:56:48 GMT 2011

Hi Trevor,

This is a database from Gramene release 29, which I believe was named oryza_sativa_japonica_core_51_4 for EnsemblGenomes. Both Gramene and EnsemblGenomes have now reverted to 'binomial' species database names, i.e. oryza_sativa_japonica_* has become oryza_sativa_* and oryza_sativa_indica_* has become oryza_indica_*.

Best,

Will