[ensembl-dev] Local installation

William Spooner whs at eaglegenomics.com
Wed Feb 23 09:26:56 GMT 2011

Hi Jean-Pierre,

We've played with lots of distros, but have settled on Ubuntu 10.04 LTS for production work and Debian wheezy for development, the latter for compatibility with debian-med. We're packaging Ensembl for the latter, but this effort is not quite complete. Having said that, other than BioPerl and Bio::DAS::Lite, I'm not aware of current Perl module issues. What exactly are your symptoms?

Will