[ensembl-dev] RNA-Seq/Illumina Human Bodymap 2.0 Data - further details ?

Simon White sw4 at sanger.ac.uk
Fri Feb 11 09:29:38 GMT 2011

Hi Oliver,
I believe the Human Bodymap gene models were built in the same was as
I built the zebrafish RNASeq models. There is a short summary of the
process used in Zebrafish in the help and documentation section of
the website under Gene Annotation:
http://www.ensembl.org/info/docs/genebuild/
zebrafish_rnaseq_annotation.html

Hope this is useful.