[ensembl-dev] Download human body map 2.0 transcript coordinates

Jyoti Shah jyotikshah at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 19:23:20 BST 2011

Hi Thibaut,

Thansk for your response. The schema seems complicated and I could not find
any proper documentation on this database instance. Can you point me to the
SQL queries that can help me fetch transcripts for Human body map 2.0 from
this MYSQL instance? I could see a file transcript.txt with start and end
position but there is no chromosome number attached to it. Where can I
download these build transcripts from?

Thanks,
Jyoti