[ensembl-dev] release 62 datafiles database name typo

Rhoda Kinsella rhoda at ebi.ac.uk
Wed Apr 20 08:42:13 BST 2011

Hi Kiran
The data has not changed in these databases so in theory it should not
have an updated letter. We usually update the letter to keep in sync
with the human core database but this slipped under the radar for this
release. Thank you for your feedback.
Regards
Rhoda

On 20 Apr 2011, at 06:20, Kiran Mukhyala wrote:

> Hello,
>
> A couple of database names on the Ensembl FTP data site (ftp://ftp.ensembl.org/pub/release-62/mysql/
> ) have a typo in them:
>
> homo_sapiens_coreexpressionatlas_62_37f and
> homo_sapiens_coreexpressionest_62_37f should probably be:
> homo_sapiens_coreexpressionatlas_62_37g and
> homo_sapiens_coreexpressionest_62_37g
>
> -Kiran

Rhoda Kinsella Ph.D.
Ensembl Bioinformatician,
European Bioinformatics Institute (EMBL-EBI),
Wellcome Trust Genome Campus,
Hinxton
Cambridge CB10 1SD,
UK.