[ensembl-dev] error retrieving annotated features from Ensembl Regulation 61

Fiona Nielsen fnielsen at cmbi.ru.nl
Wed Apr 13 10:40:50 BST 2011

Hi Nathan,

In BioMart web interface:
- The default behaviour I see when making a query to the Regulatory
Features, when not selecting any filters, is to return all rows, e.g.
all regulatory features.
- When making a new query choosing Annotated Features, not selecting
any filters, you get a set of empty rows back.

This is what I found very confusing and I wonder why it was made like
this. If the Annotated Features cannot be queried without setting any
filter, it would be nice with at least a warning message informing
about this.

Thanks,

-Fiona-