[ensembl-dev] Ensembl Release 60 - summary of declarations of intentions

Julien Roux julien.roux at unil.ch
Tue Sep 21 11:07:28 BST 2010

  Thanks Amy for the quick answer, but I was referring to the step of
building of family trees for ncRNAs ("Gene Trees")
For example:
http://www.ensembl.org/Homo_sapiens/Gene/Compara_Tree?g=ENSG00000194717;r=14%3A101495971-101496051;t=ENST00000349529

This is done only since Ensembl 58 and the summary of intentions mentioned:
>    * ncRNA predictions classified by RFAM ids
>    * Infernal 1.0 alignments
>    * TreeBest MMmerge trees using a combination of NJ and ML on genomic
> context alignment and secondary structure models (raxml ss)
Is this correct? Is it detailled somewhere in the documentation?
Thanks for your help
Julien