[ensembl-dev] Getting variation consequence predictions without perl

Pontus Larsson Pontus.Larsson at ebi.ac.uk
Tue Sep 14 13:34:47 BST 2010

  Ok, those consequences have to be calculated on-the-fly by the API and
are not stored in the database. Hence, BioMart will not be useful to you
in this respect. Unless you can wrap the perl code like Stuart
suggested, I believe your best bet would be the kind of third-party API
that Andrew mentioned.

Cheers
/Pontus

Pontus Larsson, Ph.D.