[ensembl-dev] Getting variation consequence predictions without perl

Pontus Larsson Pontus.Larsson at ebi.ac.uk
Tue Sep 14 12:58:55 BST 2010

  Yes, Ensembl Variation -> Homo Sapiens Variation will get you human
variation data. To get the transcript consequences, you'll find them
under Attributes -> Gene associated information -> Consequence to
transcript.

There is also the option to filter results by consequence, you'll find
that under Filters -> Gene associated variation filters -> Consequence type.

Hope this helps!
/Pontus

Pontus Larsson, Ph.D.
Ensembl Variation