[ensembl-dev] Way to get UniprotKb accession number or name using ensembl Perl API's

Andreas Kahari ak at ebi.ac.uk
Mon Oct 25 11:48:31 BST 2010

Hi Päivi,

I wrote a short Perl program that will pull out the associated UniProt
identifiers for a list of Ensembl translation stable IDs (see the
attached file).  You should be able to modify the output (and input) of
that program to suit your needs.

Another way of doing this conversion would be to use BioMart (see the
BioMart link at the top of the Ensembl home page).

Feel free to get back to us if you have further queries.

Cheers,
Andreas