[ensembl-dev] Intermittent Web Site Service At The Moment

Andy Yates ayates at ebi.ac.uk
Mon Oct 25 09:38:42 BST 2010

Hi,

It's come to our attention that the database serving the live web sites for all of Ensembl Genomes' domains is over-loaded. We are trying to figure out why & will attempt to bring the site back to a fully functional state ASAP.

We are very sorry for the inconvenience.

--
Andrew Yates                   Ensembl Genomes Engineer
EMBL-EBI                       Tel: +44-(0)1223-492538