[ensembl-dev] [ensemblgenomes] protein_tree_node.MYD not found

Giuseppe Gallone G.Gallone at sms.ed.ac.uk
Sun Oct 24 16:48:25 BST 2010

Hi,

I'm querying some Plasmodium falciparum genes to retrieve orthologues
using the pan homology db. I'm on API V.59.  My script is currently
failing with the following dump:

DBD::mysql::st execute failed: File
'./ensembl_compara_pan_homology_6_59/protein_tree_node.MYD' not found
(Errcode: 24) at /home/
giuseppe/src/ensembl-compara/modules/Bio/EnsEMBL/Compara/DBSQL/NestedSetAdaptor.pm
line 572

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,
G.
Scotland, with registration number SC005336.