[ensembl-dev] Retreiving SNPs using Perl API

Will McLaren wm2 at ebi.ac.uk
Sat Oct 23 16:04:01 BST 2010

Hi Andrea,

There is no method to do this explicitly; you would instead have to
filter the results afterwards using the var_class method:

foreach my $var(@variations) {
  next unless $var->var_class =~ /snp/i;
}

The var_class method can be called from either a Variation or
VariationFeature object.

Cheers

Will McLaren
Ensembl Variation