[ensembl-dev] Targetted Genewise

Amonida Zadissa amonida at sanger.ac.uk
Mon Nov 1 09:56:17 GMT 2010

Dear Alex,

Could you please let us know how you got the error messages. Several possibilities come to mind that
might have caused the error.

1. I assume you ran Pmatch and BestPmatch prior to running TargettedGenewise. If you have run these,
did you specify where your BestPmatch features are stored? The variable PAF_SOURCE_DB in the config
file should be pointing to the database that holds these features.
2. Did you use the latest Ensembl API?
3. Did you run the test_RunnableDB script in ensembl-analysis/scripts/test_RunnableDB?
4. How did you run the analysis? Could you tell us the rulemanager command that you used.

Let us know how you get on solving the problem.

Best regards,
Amonida