[ensembl-dev] upgrade to version 60

Ian ianlongden at gmail.com
Sun Dec 26 19:23:37 GMT 2010

This only happens when the API and the database selected are not the same version.
Use -verbose => 1 in load_registry_from_db to see what version it is trying to load.

It is usually best to delete the version of the API and install the new one as cvs can sometimes get confused when over writing.

So if you get a new checkout and make sure this is in a new directory you should be okay.
But add the verbose option to see what the registry is trying to do.

If the problem continues please let us know what the verbose option gives you.

Ian longden
Ensembl developer.