[ensembl-dev] can't load human object_xref table

Andrea Edwards edwardsa at cs.man.ac.uk
Sun Dec 19 15:49:53 GMT 2010

Hi

I can't load the human object_xref table and i was wondering if anyone
else had had similar problems.
I have checked the sum on the download file and it is ok. I also tried
dowloading the file again and still had the same problems

I've tried it 3 or 4 times now and get the same error

mysql> load data local infile 'object_xref.txt' into table object_xref
fields terminated by '\t' lines terminated by '\n';
ERROR 2013 (HY000): Lost connection to MySQL server during query

It doesn't appear to be a particular line in the input file as it loads
different number of records each time.
For example of the 3404699 records in the table one time it loaded
1605074 and another it loaded 1217955

All of the rest of the tables in the core database loaded fine each time
(and i double checked the table counts with the number of lines in the
input file)

thanks