[ensembl-dev] problem loading ncRNA trees

Julien Roux julien.roux at unil.ch
Mon Dec 13 08:22:14 GMT 2010

Dear Ensembl list,
(I had no answer on my previous mail, so I am reposting this)

I noticed that quite a lot of the NCTrees fail to load using the API and
the website (Gene Tree view).
For example:
http://www.ensembl.org/Homo_sapiens/Gene/Compara_Tree?g=ENSG00000222692
http://www.ensembl.org/Homo_sapiens/Gene/Compara_Tree?g=ENSG00000215960