[ensembl-announce] Ensembl browser workshops in Western US January 2011

bert at ebi.ac.uk bert at ebi.ac.uk
Mon Aug 23 10:33:03 BST 2010

To whom it may concern:

The Ensembl Outreach team is currently looking into the possibility of
giving some 1-day Ensembl browser workshops in the Western US in the
period directly before or after the Plant and Animal Genome Conference in
San Diego, which takes place from 15-19 January 2011. Hosting institutions
would only have to pay the instructor's expenses (accommodation and
subsistence) and would share the domestic travel costs, but we would not
otherwise charge for the workshops.

For more information about our browser workshops, please have a look here.

Interested? Please contact me for more details at bert at ebi.ac.uk.

Bert Overduin, Ph.D.
PANDA Coordination and Outreach

EMBL - European Bioinformatics Institute
Wellcome Trust Genome Campus
Hinxton, Cambridge CB10 1SD
United Kingdom

http://www.ebi.ac.uk/~bert