[ensembl-announce] Site at risk this afternoon

Bethan Pritchard bp1 at sanger.ac.uk
Wed Aug 18 10:25:36 BST 2010

Planned maintenance work at the Sanger Institute means that the main
Ensembl website faces a short at risk period from 3pm this afternoon. We
have put measures in place that should mean the website stays fully
functional, however Biomart will be running at reduced capacity. If you
do experience any problems with the main site we have two US mirror
sites available which should be unaffected, http://useast.ensembl.org
and http://uswest.ensembl.org.

Thank you for your patience and we apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Beth Pritchard
Ensembl web team.