[ensembl-dev] GWAS-catalog result missing

Laurent Gil lgil at ebi.ac.uk
Thu Jan 5 11:42:04 GMT 2017

Dear Andrew,

This is due to an issue with our import script which missed this
NHGRI-EBI GWAS catalog result.
Thank you for spotting it!

We just fixed the script and the NHGRI-EBI GWAS catalog data for the
variant rs1019670 will be in the next Ensembl release (version 88,
planned in March), under the newest dbSNP ID "rs7232 ".

Best regards,

Laurent
Ensembl Variation