[ensembl-dev] bgzf_read_block message in stderr

William McLaren wm2 at ebi.ac.uk
Tue Dec 5 09:41:40 GMT 2017

Hi Andrew,

A few of pieces of information would be useful:

- a particular variant or location you’re querying that recreates the issue
- the code and context from which you’re making the call
- whether you’re using remotely accessed VCFs or locally downloaded (if you don’t know then it’s likely the VCFs are being accessed remotely)

Regards

Will McLaren
Ensembl Variation