[ensembl-dev] Difference in genomic coordinates between REFSEQ and ENSEMBL

Duarte Molha duartemolha at gmail.com
Tue Feb 25 11:43:36 GMT 2014

Thanks Andy

I understand it is not a trivial matter... but even if the merge of the 2
datasets cannot be done (at least for now) it would be great if ENSEMBL API
could give us access to refseq data.

Maybe I am not informed well enough but I do not think there is a
straightforward way of querying for an NMid in ENSEMBL and being able to
retrieve exon and intron coordinates for that transcript. If there is
please let me know!

I believe this would be a great addition to the platform.

Best regards

Duarte

     Duarte Miguel Paulo Molha
         http://about.me/duarte