[ensembl-dev] VEP Flanking sequence plugin

Guillermo Marco Puche guillermo.marco at sistemasgenomicos.com
Wed Apr 24 09:13:32 BST 2013

Hello,

I updated the code in my git repo, and I still can't make it
work:https://github.com/guillermomarco/vcf_input/blob/master/flanking_sequence.pm

I still don't get why this is returning a string of type 1_41304886_C/T
and not the rsID.

$tva->variation_feature->variation_name;

Thank you.

Best regards,
Guillermo.