[ensembl-dev] Google Summer of Code 2022

Benjamin Moore bmoore at ebi.ac.uk
Wed Mar 9 13:59:21 GMT 2022

Hi everyone,

We're really excited to announce that we have been selected as a mentor
organisation for the Google Summer of Code 2022 program. If you are
interested in applying to become a contributor as part of the program,
you can find all of our project ideas on the Ensembl blog:

https://www.ensembl.info/about/projects/

We've also put together a guide for potential contributors:

https://www.ensembl.info/about/gsoc-contributor-guide/

And finally, you can find out more about the GSoC2022 program on the
following pages:

https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/programs/2022

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch.

Best wishes

Ben

On behalf of the GAA team

--