[ensembl-dev] Ensembl Job vacancies

Aleena amushtaq at ebi.ac.uk
Thu Feb 17 16:21:56 GMT 2022

Hello dev-ers,

We have two jobs open at the moment:

Job: Bioinformatics Developer
We are seeking a Bioinformatics Developer to help adapt and optimise our variation tools, pipelines and resources to human pangenome reference. We’re looking for a BSc (or equivalent) degree in computational or biological sciences, experience working with genomics data and UNIX/Linux environment, proficiency in at least one programming language. Closes 19th February 2022.

https://www.ensembl.info/2022/01/27/job-bioinformatics-developer-10/

Job: Outreach Officer
We are seeking an outreach officer to join our team, providing  support and training to users of our genome resources. We’re looking for a background in bioinformatics or a related field, experience delivering presentations and workshops both online and in person to scientific audiences, excellent English communication skills. Closes 25th February 2022.

https://www.ensembl.info/2022/01/27/job-outreach-officer-3/

Please follow the instructions in the ad to apply.

All the best,
Ensembl