[ensembl-dev] There is a problem in the operation results of the Web Tools "Assembly Converter"

Jeff qujz0220 at 163.com
Wed Apr 27 03:06:56 BST 2022

Dear Sir or Madam

Thank you first for checking this email. When I used the Web Tool "Assembly Converter", I found that the genomic information from the different versions does not match exactly and that some of the information is missing from the results, but I don't know what information is missing. I would like to ask you to check whether it is a problem with the tool or with my operation. The following parameters are set by me : 
Species: Zea mays
Assembly mapping: AGPv3 -> B73_RefGen_v4
paste data: (Please see attachment,Data)

Thank you very much for the tools provided by Ensembl Plants, and thank you for your contribution and look forward to your letter.

Best wishes,

Qu Jianzhou

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://mail.ensembl.org/pipermail/dev_ensembl.org/attachments/20220427/3ca656c0/attachment-0001.html>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: 00630407-BF90-4BB5-B923-03E33327660F.png
Type: image/png
Size: 8549 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://mail.ensembl.org/pipermail/dev_ensembl.org/attachments/20220427/3ca656c0/attachment-0001.png>
-------------- next part --------------
An embedded and charset-unspecified text was scrubbed...
Name: Data.txt
URL: <http://mail.ensembl.org/pipermail/dev_ensembl.org/attachments/20220427/3ca656c0/attachment-0001.txt>

More information about the Dev mailing list