[ensembl-dev] Interested in Contributing Ensembl Compara

Vishal Mishra vishalm434 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 26 18:48:32 GMT 2021

Hi,
I am Vishal Mishra, an undergraduate student in CS department at IIIT
Lucknow, I found this project very interesting. I have cloned API and ran
the tutorial given on the official website. I am looking to work on the
test suite for the ensemble database's update that happens twice a year. I
am familiar with software development and testing in python and eager to
learn perl for this project.

Can someone point out how to proceed further?