[ensembl-dev] Jobs at Ensembl

Michal Szpak ms30 at ebi.ac.uk
Tue Jun 15 11:05:25 BST 2021

Hello dev-ers,

We have one job open at the moment:

Job: Bioinformatician/Scientific Programmer

We’re seeking a bioinformatician or scientific programmer to innovate and improve our data analysis pipelines to integrate large scientific datasets in support of the latest research in regulatory genomics. We’re looking for an MSc or PhD, or an equivalent professional experience in bioinformatics, computer science, machine learning or a related field, as well as an experience of analysing large scientific datasets, machine learning and proficiency with the Unix shell, SQL and scientific programming. Closes 21st June.

https://www.ensembl.info/2021/05/12/job-bioinformatician-scientific-programmer/

Please follow the instructions in the ad to apply.

All the best,

Michal

 --

Michał Szpak, Ph.D.