[ensembl-dev] Jobs at Ensembl

Michal Szpak ms30 at ebi.ac.uk
Wed Jul 14 11:28:15 BST 2021

Hello dev-ers,

We have two jobs open at the moment:

Job: Ensembl Variation Project Leader

We’re seeking a Variation Project Leader responsible for operational leadership of variation-related activities in Ensembl. We’re looking for proficiency in at least one programming language, experience of people management, as well as designing and optimising database systems. Closes 31st July.

https://www.ensembl.info/2021/07/14/ensembl-variation-project-leader/

Job: Eukaryotic Annotation Team Leader

EMBL-EBI is seeking a faculty-level genome scientist to lead the Eukaryotic Annotation. We’re looking for a PhD in bioinformatics, at least 6 years’ experience working in genomics and extensive experience working with model organism, as well as minimum of 2 years’ experience in managing personnel. Closes 15th August.

https://www.ensembl.info/2021/07/14/eukaryotic-annotation-team-leader-2/

Please follow the instructions in the ad to apply.

All the best,

Michal

 --

Michał Szpak, Ph.D.