[ensembl-dev] Jobs at Ensembl

Michal Szpak ms30 at ebi.ac.uk
Tue Aug 10 13:19:19 BST 2021

Hello dev-ers,

We have three jobs open at the moment:

Job: Eukaryotic Annotation Team Leader

EMBL-EBI is seeking a faculty-level genome scientist to lead the Eukaryotic Annotation. We’re looking for a PhD in bioinformatics, at least 6 years’ experience working in genomics and extensive experience working with model organism, as well as minimum of 2 years’ experience in managing personnel. Closes 15th August.

https://www.ensembl.info/2021/07/14/eukaryotic-annotation-team-leader-2/

Job: Bioinformatics Developer

We are seeking a senior developer to contribute to our variation and phenotype resources. We’re looking for proficiency in at least one programming language and experience of managing genomics data and working with large scale databases. Closes 21st August.

https://www.ensembl.info/2021/08/10/job-bioinformatics-developer-7/

Job: Bioinformatician

We are seeking a bioinformatician to contribute to our integrated plant genomic data resources. We’re looking for a post-graduate degree in bioinformatics, biology, computer science or a related field or equivalent professional experience and proficiency in at least one programming language, as well as familiarity with relational databases such as MySQL. Closes 14th September.

https://www.ensembl.info/2021/08/10/job-bioinformatician-2/

Please follow the instructions in the ad to apply.

All the best,

Michal

 --

Michał Szpak, Ph.D.