[ensembl-dev] Rest API 99 not working

Herzig, David david.herzig at roche.com
Tue Jan 28 13:09:09 GMT 2020

Dear Ensembl Team

I tried to install the rest interface for version 99.

The server started successfully, but no species are available
(info/species).
I tried out several things, but nothing helps. Even if I change the version
(ensembl_rest.conf) to 94 it does not show any species.

On the other hand (I already have a running rest interface for version 94),
if I change the config in my version 94 rest interface (ensembl_rest.conf
94->99) it works fine.

Is there something wrong with the current code (ensembl-rest)? Any ideas?

many thanks in advance.

regards,
David
--