[ensembl-dev] Three open jobs at Ensembl

Emily Perry emily at ebi.ac.uk
Mon Jan 13 08:20:27 GMT 2020

Hello dev-ers

If you fancy coming to join us at Ensembl HQ, we have some exciting job opportunities open.

Genome Annotator <http://www.ensembl.info/2020/01/02/job-genome-annotator/>
We’re looking for a biologist to work on annotating human and mouse genes onto the genome. We’re looking for degrees in molecular or cell biology, genetics or genomics. Closes 4th February.

Core Software Developer <http://www.ensembl.info/2019/12/20/job-core-software-developer/>
We’re looking for a software developer to work on our core APIs and data modelling. We’re looking for MScs or PhDs or in computer science or bioinformatics with experience in Perl, MySQL and database modelling. Closes 30th January.

Regulation Software Developer <http://www.ensembl.info/2019/12/20/job-regulation-software-developer/>
We’re looking for a software developer to work on pipelines to annotate functional genomic elements. We’re looking for MScs or PhDs in bioinformatics or computer science with experience developing software. Closes 30th January.

Please follow the links for more information about the positions and instructions to apply.

Emily

--
Dr Emily Perry (Pritchard)
Ensembl Outreach Project Leader