[ensembl-dev] Ensembl archives (87 and older) down in February

Emily Perry emily at ebi.ac.uk
Thu Jan 9 09:34:22 GMT 2020

Hi all

During the week of 17th-21st February, the archive sites for Ensembl versions 87 and older will not be available for 2-3 days. This is due to a physical migration of our data centre. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. We will keep you updated about exact dates when they will go down and when they come back up as soon as we know more via our blog site <http://www.ensembl.info/>, these mailing lists <http://www.ensembl.org/info/about/contact/mailing.html> and our Twitter <https://twitter.com/ensembl> and Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/Ensembl.org> accounts.

All the best

Emily

--
Dr Emily Perry (Pritchard)