[ensembl-dev] perl API archives version 95

ARMANT Olivier olivier.armant at irsn.fr
Fri May 24 18:49:14 BST 2019

Dear Ensembl dev list,

I have installed and run successfully the perl API locally with ensembl-core and compara version 95. However I have a warning message telling that ensembl-cor is version 95 and the API version is version 96 (current).

I  downloaded the API from the archives 95 but I realise that the provided ftp link points towards:
ftp://ftp.ensembl.org/pub/ensembl-api.tar.gz
which seems to be the current release 96 and NOT the version 95

I do not find another perl API specifically for the version 95

Sorry if this question was already raised but I do not find a clear answer.

Could you please help me with this matter?

Cordially

Olivier ARMANT
IRSN/LECO
Cadarache