[ensembl-dev] Ensembl 96 and Ensembl Genomes 43 are out!

Kurt Wheeler kurt.wheeler91 at gmail.com
Tue May 14 17:36:12 BST 2019

Hey are these still the latest versions?
https://rest.ensembl.org/documentation/info/eg_version is returning:

{
  "version": 44}

Which seems to be breaking some code because this leads us to try to pull
files from URLs such as
ftp://ftp.ensemblgenomes.org/pub/metazoa/release-44/fasta/anopheles_gambiae/dna/
instead of
ftp://ftp.ensemblgenomes.org/pub/metazoa/release-43/fasta/anopheles_gambiae/dna/
.

Thanks!