[ensembl-dev] Jobs at Ensembl

Ben Moore bmoore at ebi.ac.uk
Mon Mar 11 11:19:33 GMT 2019

Hi everyone,

We currently have two job adverts open in Ensembl:
http://www.ensembl.info/category/06-jobs/

Ensembl Infrastructure Project Leader
We’re looking for a software development manager to lead our infrastructure team, maintaining our database, API infrastructure and internal genome analysis tools. We’re looking for MScs, PhDs or equivalent in Computational, Physical or Biological Sciences with experience developing APIs, communicating technical information, software development and working with large datasets. Closes 10th April.

Applications software developer
We’re looking for a software developer to join our Applications team, working on web applications and our REST APIs. We’re looking for MScs in Computer Science with experience working in development using Git, Python, RDBMSs, Agile development and REST APIs. Closes 2nd April.

Please follow the links in the adverts to apply.

Best wishes

Ben

Ben Moore
Ensembl Outreach Officer