[ensembl-dev] Jobs at Ensembl

Emily Perry emily at ebi.ac.uk
Mon Jul 8 09:06:39 BST 2019

Hello dev-ers

We currently have three jobs open at Ensembl:

Web Back-end Project Leader
We’re looking for a web development manager to work on the Ensembl back-end. We’re looking for masters or PhDs in biology, bioinformatics, software engineering with experience developing web applications. Closes 14th August.

Regulation Developer
We’re looking for a developer to work on annotating epigenomic elements and regulatory features on the genome. We’re looking for PhDs or MScs in molecular biology, bioinformatics or computer science, with experience in software development, genomics, object oriented programming, Git and SQL. Closes 13th August

Production Software Developer
We’re looking for a software engineer to join our production team, responsible for creating and running software for Ensembl production releases. We’re looking for postgrad qualifications in computer science or bioinformatics, with experience in bioinformatics, Python, MySQL and data processing workflows. Closes 19th July.

Go to http://www.ensembl.info/category/06-jobs/ <http://www.ensembl.info/category/06-jobs/> for full adverts and links to apply.

All the best

Emily

--