[ensembl-dev] Ensembl Genomes 42 is out!

Astrid Gall agall at ebi.ac.uk
Thu Jan 10 16:40:05 GMT 2019

Dear all

We are pleased to announce that the latest Ensembl Genomes update (EG 42) has been released:

http://ensemblgenomes.org

Highlights of this release include:
New genome in Ensembl Plants: Arabidopsis halleri
Updated plant genomes: Aegilops tauschii (goatgrass), Glycine max (soya), Solanum lycopersicum (tomato), Vigna radiata (mungbean) and Physcomitrella patens
New genomes in Ensembl Metazoa: Culicoides sonorensis (biting midge), Folsomia candida (white-rat springtail) and Orchesella cincta (North American/European springtail)

The release 42 blog post with all news can be viewed here:

http://www.ensembl.info/2019/01/10/ensembl-genomes-42-is-out/

For the latest news from the Ensembl project visit our blog at:

http://www.ensembl.info

Best regards,

Astrid

On behalf of the Ensembl team

--

Dr Astrid Gall

Ensembl Outreach Officer

European Molecular Biology Laboratory - European Bioinformatics Institute (EMBL-EBI)

Wellcome Genome Campus

Hinxton, Cambridge

CB10 1SD