[ensembl-dev] problem with eQTL REST service?

Thomas Juettemann juettemann at ebi.ac.uk
Mon Apr 15 11:56:54 BST 2019

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for getting in touch, and sorry for not getting back to you earlier.

We are investigating the problem. So far we can not replicate the issue locally, it is a problem with the live environment, which makes debugging more delicate.

As we still use GTEX V6 (waiting for V8 release), you could use the Ensembl 95  archive:

http://jan2019.rest.ensembl.org/

That should give you the same data.
If you have any more questions, please don’t hesitate to ask.

Best wishes,
Thomas