[ensembl-dev] Can't get GO adapter from latest registry

Simon Andrews simon.andrews at babraham.ac.uk
Thu Sep 27 08:07:24 BST 2018

I've just updated our code to the latest API release and one of our processing scripts is now failing.

You can reproduce this with:

my $version = software_version();
my $registry = load_registry();
my $GO_adapter =   $registry->get_adaptor( 'Multi', 'Ontology', 'GOTerm' );
die "Couldn't get GO adaptor from $version" unless ($GO_adapter);

..where I get:

Couldn't get GO adaptor from 93

Can this be fixed at the Ensembl end, or is there a more immediate work round I can apply locally?

Thanks

Simon.
The Babraham Institute, Babraham Research Campus, Cambridge CB22 3AT Registered Charity No. 1053902.
The information transmitted in this email is directed only to the addressee. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete this email from your system. The contents of this e-mail are the views of the sender and do not necessarily represent the views of the Babraham Institute. Full conditions at: www.babraham.ac.uk<http://www.babraham.ac.uk/terms>