[ensembl-dev] Ensembl browser local install help

Dawood D dawood.nih at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 06:42:17 BST 2018

Hi All,
           I was able to solve previous issues with Ensembl support staff

When I select species as "Apis mellifera" in All Genomes select box I am
getting the following error message

I have only one species "Apis mellifera" as select option in species

Function *EnsEMBL::Web::Component::Info::HomePage* fails to execute due to
the following error:

	EnsEMBL/Web/Document/HTML/HomeSearch.pm did not return a true value at
	... /home/ensembl/local/ensembl//EnsEMBL/Web/Component/Info/HomePage.pm
line 24, <PRELOADS> line 1605.
	BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at
/home/ensembl/local/ensembl//EnsEMBL/Web/Component/Info/HomePage.pm
line
	... 24, <PRELOADS> line 1605.
	Compilation failed in require at (eval 2554) line 2, <PRELOADS> line 1605.

I sent an email to Ensembl support but no reply for the last few days.
Could one of you suggest one support person with whom I can work constantly
to complete browser setup?

Thank you
Dawood