[ensembl-dev] Jobs at Ensembl

Emily Perry emily at ebi.ac.uk
Mon Jan 8 11:29:24 GMT 2018

Hi All
We've got two jobs currently advertised:
http://www.ensembl.info/jobs/

*Front-End Web Developer
*We're looking for a web developer to help develop our new website as
well as maintain the current one. We're looking for Masters or
equivalent in computer science or bioinformatics with experience in
scripting and/or web-development languages. Closes 31st January.

*Bioinformatician – VectorBase***
We're looking for a bioinformatician to work on annotation and
integration of invertebrate vectors of human pathogens for VectorBase.
We're looking for degrees in computer science or bioinformatics with
experience working with NGS data, Perl and MySQL. Closes 8th February.

All the best

Emily

--
Dr Emily Perry (Pritchard)