[ensembl-dev] Ensembl 92 is live!

Astrid Gall agall at ebi.ac.uk
Thu Apr 5 17:05:20 BST 2018

Dear all

We are pleased to announce that the latest Ensembl update (e!92) has been released:

http://www.ensembl.org/

Highlights of this release include:

* New species: Goat

* New assembly and genebuild: Zebrafish (GRCz11) and marmoset (ASM275486v1)

* New gene pathway display

* GENCODE gene set updates for human (28) and mouse (M17)

* Command line version of the Linkage Disequilibrium Calculator tool

A complete list of the changes in release 92 can be found at:

https://www.ensembl.org/info/website/news.html

For the latest news from the Ensembl project visit our blog at:

http://www.ensembl.info

The release 92 blog post can be viewed here:

http://www.ensembl.info/2018/04/05/ensembl-92-has-been-released/

The e!92 webinar is planned for Monday 9th April 2018 at 4pm GMT. Please register using the following URL:

https://attendee.gototraining.com/r/7414786849533462529

Registration is free.

Best regards,

Astrid

On behalf of the Ensembl team

--

Dr Astrid Gall

Ensembl Outreach Officer

European Molecular Biology Laboratory - European Bioinformatics Institute (EMBL-EBI)

Wellcome Genome Campus

Hinxton, Cambridge

CB10 1SD

United Kingdom