[ensembl-dev] vep.pl filter questions

Will McLaren wm2 at ebi.ac.uk
Fri Mar 3 16:59:51 GMT 2017

Hi Poorva,

I would recommend that you post-filter your results using filter_vep.pl
[1], something like:

perl filter_vep.pl -filter "ExAC_AF < 0.01 or not ExAC_AF" -i
variant_effect_output.txt

This offers more flexibility that the runtime filtering offered by the
--freq_* flags.

Regards

Will McLaren
Ensembl Variation